What Are the Useful Tips to Crack CLAT in First Attempt?
CLAT entrance exam is conducted for the law aspirants who want to pursue a five-year integrated LLB, for instance, BBA LLB, BA LLB, BCom LLB, B.Sc LLB, LLM, etc. courses from Top Law colleges in India. CLAT Exam is usually conducted to test the reading and analytical skills of the aspirants.
To improve your chances to crack CLAT in the first attempt and get a good score, aspirants must have a well planned strategy for preparation. It is to ensure that complete CLAT Syllabus is comprehensively covered before the exam. Below mentioned are some tricks and tips to clear CLAT in the first attempt.
Expert Tips to Crack CLAT in First Attempt
A few useful tips that will help the aspirants to prepare well for the CLAT exam on the first attempt are mentioned below:
- Know the CLAT exam syllabus: The very first thing a CLAT aspirant needs to do is to check the syllabus of the CLAT exam. It takes around eight months or even longer to prepare for the CLAT exam. Hence, aspirants need to divide the study plans accordingly by following the syllabus. They also need to reserve some time for solving mock tests and do the revision timely.
- Prepare a plan: Once the aspirants have gone through the CLAT syllabus, they will get an idea of possible questions that need to be more focused on. Then they need to prepare a plan for themselves and have to sort out their weak areas and without any delay can speed up their preparation.
- Read Newspaper: Reading newspapers is very important for developing reading skills as well as building knowledge of current affairs. The CLAT aspirants must read two / or three good English newspapers, for example, The Indian Express, or The Hindu, on a daily basis.
- Appear in mock tests: One needs to appear in mock tests for CLAT sample papers and more than 50 mock tests during their preparation to crack CLAT in the first attempt. CLAT mock tests are important for the students as it allows the aspirants to fix the accuracy issues and help the students to reduce the scope for negative marking. Preparing for CLAT mock tests helps the students to make a proper strategy for the examination day.
- Special preparation for legal reasoning: Legal reasoning section in CLAT is the current affairs based on the legal fraternity. Most of the questions in this section are asked about legal knowledge. Hence, for good preparation, reading legal journals and newspaper articles on law is very important to get hold of this section. Aspirants should study the legal issues of the past one or two years and gradually try to develop familiarity with such types of issues. Additionally, aspirants should try to solve the mock tests based on CLAT legal aptitude.
- Follow only trusted books: It is not necessary to hold a huge collection of books for CLAT preparation. Following a huge pile of unnecessary books will not give a fruitful result. Hence, try to follow reliable and renowned books for your CLAT preparation as it will give you the correct study material. Studying from different sources can make the aspirants confused.
Appearing in the CLAT mock test is very important for the students to score good marks on the CLAT exam. Once the students clear the CLAT exam, they will be able to pursue higher education in various courses of law from National Law Universities or top law colleges in India.
Stay Connected With our Education Blogs & Submit write for us.