Property in Istanbul’s central city districts, such as Beyoglu and Sisli, prime location properties in Levent, Mecidiyekoy, and Bebek, and similar Bosporus line districts, are particularly sought-after, with luxury residences such as Villa for Sale in Istanbul among the most sought-after.
Which side of Istanbul do you prefer to buy an apartment on: the Asian or the European side, and why?
When it comes to a peaceful and quiet lifestyle, the Asian area should be chosen over the European section, which is noisy and polluted with noise and pollution. For those seeking a high rate of return on their investment, the European segment is an excellent choice.
For example, more historical and archaeological landmarks can be found in the Asian sector than in the European section.
Many gorgeous natural settings may be found in the Asian section of the city, but comparable scenes are less common in the European area.
One of the essential recommendations when purchasing an apartment in Istanbul is to keep working with an experienced and knowledgeable real estate business to guide the client towards their goals in mind and avoid becoming a victim of real estate fraud in the process.
Prepare thoroughly before entering the Istanbul real estate market by researching all relevant facts on the subject. This will ensure that your steps are as safe as they can possibly be.
What is the point of purchasing?
Thousands of newly constructed residences, houses, apartments, vacation homes, and Villa for Sale in Istanbul or land with a view of the sea or mountains is available for purchase in Istanbul and its surrounding areas at very reasonable prices, allowing investors to realize a high rate of return on their investment. The real estate market in Istanbul is highly appealing to investors from all over the world.
- Istanbul real estate is among the greatest in Turkey, and purchasers will undoubtedly enjoy living in the city. At the same time, investors will benefit from many rental opportunities and income opportunities.
- Sun, sea, breathtaking views, and breathtaking landscape are all available in Istanbul and its surroundings. Friendly people, good value for money, freehold properties, a low cost of living, the possibility of EU membership, and excellent investment prospects are also available.
- In Istanbul, purchasing a home represents an excellent investment because the city offers highly inexpensive costs, particularly for foreign purchasers. Since the beginning of the decade, the average price of houses, residences, villas, and apartments in the region has increased by more than one hundred percent.
- Foreign buyers of real estate in Istanbul may benefit from the meager costs of property in Istanbul and the low cost of living in the city. Istanbul also offers a high rate of return on investment in the form of rental income, as most of the properties in the town have a rental potential of 12 months or more.
- A further advantage is that the Turkish Lira has declined in value over the past year, meaning that the major international currencies are approximately 40% more valuable than the try. Furthermore, because the prices of real estate in Istanbul have plummeted simultaneously, foreign investors, in particular, stand to gain twice as much from this perspective as domestic investors.