Building construction according to IBC
The International Building Code Regulations (IBC) has classified construction for home builders รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี Build a building according to the system to protect the main components of the building, such as the wall structure. External and internal load-bearing walls, non-load-bearing bricks, partition walls and floors and roof assembly.
- Type 1 buildings are buildings whose main components are constructed of non-combustible materials such as concrete, masonry or steel. Some combustible materials may be permitted if they complement the building’s infrastructure.
- Building Type 2 is similar to Building Type 1, except that the fire resistance of the main building components may be reduced.
- Type III buildings are buildings where the exterior walls are made of non-combustible materials and the main internal components are made of other materials permitted by the building law.
- Building type 4 is a building made of solid wood. This consists of external walls made of non-combustible materials. The internal components are made of hardwood or treated lumber with nominal dimensions. and there are areas where there is no system to block the spread of fire
- Type 5 building is a building with a building body and external and internal walls made from materials that are permitted by the building law.
- Type 5 building with fire protection system. The materials used to construct all the main building components are required. Except for internal non-loading walls and partition walls to be able to withstand fire for about 1 hour.
- Type 5 building without fire protection system. There is no requirement for building elements made of refractory materials. Unless the building control law stipulates protection against external walls adjacent to adjacent land plots. If you use this site you will find a lot of information about gofilms4u
The International Building Regulations (IBC) limits the height and space on each floor of a building based on the type of building and its use. Show the relationship between fire resistance level, building size, and building use characteristics. The larger the building, the more usable it is. And the higher the degree of fire resistance, the more facilities are needed to protect the building from fire. and to enable residents to leave the building safely and in a timely manner and to enable timely firefighting If the building is equipped with automatic fire sprinkler system, the size of the building may exceed the specified size or the area may be divided by a fire wall that does not exceed the size of the building. limited
Visit here todayeduhub
- Fire-proof walls or walls. It must have fireproof properties and fire resistance at a rate sufficient that the fire does not spread to adjacent rooms. Fire walls should be built continuously above or below the specified area. to prevent the fire spreading to other areas The volume of the openings On the fireproof wall is limited by a percentage of the wall area so that there are not too many openings. The duck hatch area may be a fireproof door or window. The air duct may be a fire-resistant damper.
- Classification of different applications in the same building. Consideration should be given to vertical and horizontal fireproof structures. This will prevent fire from spreading in the vertical and horizontal lines of neighboring units in the same building.
- Protection of the building line from the land area. The horizontal distance from the land area to the neighboring buildings should be taken into account. and the distance from the land area to the fire wall of the building
Examples of types of building use
- Assembly: meeting rooms, seminars, cinemas, stadiums
- Business, including offices, laboratories and facilities for higher education
- Education, including daycare centers and schools up to grade 12
- Factory (factory) is the production, assembly or construction บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน of facilities.
- Hazardous uses include:
- About the Institute (institutional) includes activities for management such as hospitals, nursing homes, detention centers
- About housing (residential) including houses, condominiums and hotels
- Storage (storage) such as various storage sheds, various hazardous materials storage sheds.
- Loads acting on the building
The load or force acting on the building structure It can be divided into static payload and kinetic payload.
Static payload means The weight or force acting on the structure gradually occurs until the action is constant There is no change in weight or position acting during the force acting on the structure gradually. deflected according to the weight of the action until the maximum deflection when the static load is the highest
- trajectory weight is The payload generated by the occupants. user stuff and includes things that can move which may or may not be present at all times including the weight of rainwater or snow that may accumulate by acting vertically on the structure Or act horizontally caused by the movement of objects on the structure.
- Residents of buildings, furniture and materials stored in the building is the weight of a roaming truck The building control law stipulates the minimum tonnage size used to design structures for buildings that are used for different types of buildings. which the weight of the trajectory is not the same
- The weight of snow on the roof will be more or less depending on the amount of snow, wind load and slope of the roof.
- The weight of the water trapped on the roof depends on the form. roof washing and efficiency of the drainage system
- Static payload It is a static load that acts vertically on the structure. which consists of the weight of the structure itself The weight of the substructure or the weight of a permanently installed device
- The force or weight that occurs. due to unequal subsidence of building sections
- Ground pressure is the lateral force acting on the structure of a building such as retaining walls.
- underground water pressure